Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Contact Us | Home RSS
 
 
 

Minn. toddler in ND hospital out of intensive care

October 7, 2013
Associated Press

FARGO, N.D. (AP) — A 1-year-old Minnesota boy who was poisoned when he bit into a Tide detergent pod is out of the pediatric intensive care unit at a North Dakota hospital.

Alexander Rhode from Hitterdal, Minn., was flown to Sanford's Pediatric Intensive Care Unit in Fargo more than a week ago.

KVLY-TV (http://nbcnews.to/GE94F7 ) reports donations to help with the mounting medical bills can go to any Gate City Bank location.

Family members say he thought the pod was a treat.

___

Information from: KVLY-TV, http://www.valleynewslive.tv

 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web