ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — The St. Paul Fire Department has identified a man who died of burns after a stove in his apartment set his clothes on fire.
The man was identified late Wednesday as William Clepper. The Star Tribune reports (http://strib.mn/1bs6bEY ) he died on his 57th birthday.
The fire happened Tuesday afternoon. Clepper is the second person to die in a St. Paul fire in the week, and the fourth this year.
On Sunday, a 38-year-old man who went by the name Guntoro died after he started a fire while smoking in bed.
Information from: Star Tribune, http://www.startribune.com