point of beginning.
Said tract contains 2.33 acres of land and being subject to and together with any and all easements of record.
The object of this action is to obtain a judgment that Plaintiff is the owner of the above described real property and that none of the said Defendants have any estate or interest therein or lien thereon.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that no personal claim is made against any of the above named Defendants.
The parties of this case are encouraged to attempt alternative dispute resolution pursuant to Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice for the District Court. Alternative dispute resolute includes mediation, arbitration, and other processes as set forth in the rules. You may contact the Court Administrator about resources in your area.
PETERSON, SAVELKOUL & BENDA, LTD.
BY: /s/ Daniel L. Kolker (#0310049)
211 S. Newton Avenue
Albert Lea, MN 56007
October 5, 12, 19, 2009
STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF FARIBAULT
FIFTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Court File No. PR 09 547
Martin L. Woitas
aka Martin Lawrence Woitas
NOTICE AND ORDER OF HEARING ON PETITION FOR
PROBATE OF WILL AND APPOINTMENT OF PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE AND
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
It is Ordered and Notice is given that on November 17, 2009, at 10:30 a.m., a hearing will be held in this Court at Blue Earth, Minnesota, for the formal probate of an instrument purported to be the will of Decedent, dated November 30, 1992 and for the appointment of Raymond F. Woitas whose address is: 73431 Canter Lane, Albert Lea, MN 56007 and Michael W. Woitas whose address is: 139 Sylvan Way, Mankato, MN 56001 as personal representatives of the Estate of the Decedent in an Unsupervised administration. Any objections to the petition must be filed with the Court prior to or raised at the hearing. If proper and if no objections are filed or raised, the personal representatives will be appointed with full power to administer the Estate, including the power to collect all assets, pay all legal debts, claims, taxes and expenses, to sell real and personal property, and do all necessary acts for the Estate.
Notice is also given that (subject to Minn. 524.3-801) all creditors having claims against the Estate are required to present the claims to the personal representatives or to the Court Administrator within four months after the date of this Notice or the claims will be barred.
Douglas L. Richards, Judge
Deputy Court Administrator
Attorney For Personal Representatives
Daniel L. Lundquist
Frundt & Johnson, Ltd.
117 West 5th Street
P.O. Box 95
Blue Earth, MN 56013
October 19, 26, 2009
Notice of Intent to Adopt Resolution Combining Auditor and Treasurer Positions
The Faribault County Board of Commissioners intends to consider the following resolution on November 3, 2009 at 11:00 a.m. during their regular meeting in the Faribault County Courthouse. Interested parties are invited to express their opinions by attending the meeting or by contacting their Commissioner. Written comments may be mailed to the Faribault County Board of Commissioners, PO Box 130, Blue Earth, MN 56013.
Resolution to Combine the Offices of County Auditor and County Treasurer
effective for terms beginning January 2011.
Whereas, Faribault County currently has separate elected offices of County Auditor and County Treasurer, and
Whereas, Faribault County currently has combined the office of County Auditor and County Treasurer until the end of the term of the vacated office of County Treasurer which expires in January of 2011, and
Whereas, Minnesota Statutes 375A.10 subdivision 5 allows counties to combine the offices of Auditor and Treasurer, and
Whereas, the Faribault County Board of Commissioners, after studying this matter, has decided that combining the office will provide efficiencies for Faribault County Government, and has concluded that the Board wishes to see these two offices combined effective January 3rd, 2011, with the election for this new office taking place in the fall of 2010, and
Whereas, the Faribault County Board of Commissioners has further concluded that such a combined office should remain elected, and
Whereas, the current terms of the Auditor and Treasurer will expire at the end of they year 2010,
NOW, THEREFORE BE IT RESOLVED, the by adopting this Resolution and Ordinance, effective with the term beginning January 1, 2011, the current Office of the Faribault County Treasurer will be abolished and in its place a new elective office named the Office of the Auditor/Treasurer will be created.
BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that all of the duties that are required by Minnesota Statute by the Auditor and Treasurer will be vested in the newly created Office of Auditor/Treasurer without diminishing, prohibiting or avoiding those specific duties required by statute to be performed by the County Auditor and the County Treasurer.
BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that all requirements that are specified in Minnesota Statutes 275A.10 to enact this change will be complied with by Faribault County.
October 19, 2009
COUNTY OF FARIBAULT
BLUE EARTH, MINNESOTA
SEPTEMBER 15, 2009
1. All commissioners were present. The pledge of allegiance was recited.
2. Approved synopsis and official proceedings of September 1, 2009 as corrected.
3. Approved agenda of September 15, 2009.
4. Approved Resolution 09-CB-25 supporting the application and grant agreement with the Minnesota Trails Assistance Program. Commissioners Erichsrud, Groskreutz, Loveall, Roper, and Warmka voted yes.
5. Approved request from D. Leland to attend a one-day Mn Assoc. of County Probation Officers support staff training at St. Cloud and from J. Udermann to attend a 4-day Assessment laws and procedures in St. Cloud.
6. Approved an SSTS loan of $20,600.02 to Steve and Janet Schonrock on Parcel No. 20.025.0700 in Winnebago Township.
7. Appointed Dena Schmitgen of Blue Earth to her first three-year term on the Library Board ending December 31, 2012.
8. Appointed Mary Bielke of Wells to her third three-year term on the Library Board ending December 31, 2012.
9. Approved entering in a 2009 cooperative agreement with the Minnesota Department of Agriculture for waste pesticide collection.
10. Approved application by Faribault County for a Minnesota Clean Water Partnership from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency.
11. Approved quote from Weerts Construction to mine and stockpile 100,000 tons of sand at Brush Creek pit at $1.08 per cubic yard and dozer rental of $165 per hour. Other quotes received were from Kuchenbecker Excavating at $1.63 per cubic yard with dozer rental of $115 per hour and from Lewis Construction for only equipment rental of $110 per hour.
12. Approved quote from Customized Landscape of Blue Earth for weed spraying of county road ditches in the amount of $3,553.60. No other quotes were received.
13. Approved Resolution 09-CB-25 supporting the application and grant agreement with Minnesota Trails Assistance Program for the maintenance of recreational trails. Commissioners Erichsrud, Groskreutz, Loveall, Roper, and Warmka voted yes.
14. Approved entering into a cooperative agreement with Waseca County to change the designation of Waseca County Road 67 and Faribault County Road 122 to Faribault County State Aid Highway 122.
15. Authorized Public Works Director to make changes to the county road and county state aid highway systems as outlined in his letter to MnDOT dated September 15, 2009.
16. Appointed Martin County Attorney’s office and Elizabeth Bloomquist as assistant Faribault County attorneys.
17. Approved a letter of sponsorship for the Faribault County Economic Development Agency to join the Minnesota Counties Insurance Trust for membership.
18. Changed the start time of the December 15, 2009 meeting from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
19. Approved Resolution 09-CB-26 the proposed 2009 levy and budget. Commissioners Erichsrud, Groskreutz, Roper, and Warmka voted yes. Commissioner Loveall voted no.
20. Approved Resolution 09-CB-27 authorizing issuance, awarding the sale, prescribing the form and details and providing for the payment of $1,500,000 taxable general obligation waste disposal bonds of 2009. Commissioners Erichsrud, Groskreutz, Loveall, Roper, and Warmka voted yes.
21. Approved payment of bills totaling $216,697.59 .
Discussion was held concerning the following:
1. L. Krosch met regarding SSTS business.
2. P. Siem met regarding library services business.
3. B. Rabbe met regarding solid waste business.
4. M. Stindtman and B. Douglas met regarding Soil and Water business.
5. J. McDonald met regarding public works business.
6. M. Gormley met to announce the law enforcement center open house.
7. Myron Knutson of PFM, Inc met regarding the sale of SSTS bonds to fund the SSTS loan program.
Complete minutes are on file in the Central Services Office.
The meeting was recessed for the month of September 2009.
Tom Loveall, Chairman
John Thompson, Auditor/Treasurer/
October 19, 2009
Deadline for Public Notices is Wednesday at 12:00 Noon for the next Mondays issue. All copy information must be in our office by noon. If you need to place a public notice legal please email your legal to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 507-526-4080 or mail to our office: Faribault County Register, PO Box 98, 125 North Main Street, Blue Earth, MN. Thank you.
Faribault County Register Office Hours:
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.