Dated: November 16, 2009
Deutsche Bank National Trust Company, as Trustee for Long Beach Mortgage Loan Trust 2006-9
Assignee of Mortgagee
SHAPIRO, NORDMEYER & ZIELKE, LLP
Lawrence P. Zielke-152559
Diane F. Mach - 273788
Kristine M. Spiegelberg-308845
Melissa L. Baldridge Porter-0337778
Attorneys for Mortgagee
12550 West Frontage Road, Ste. 200
Burnsville, MN 55337
PURSUANT TO THE FAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES ACT, YOU ARE ADVISED THAT THIS OFFICE IS DEEMED TO BE A DEBT COLLECTOR. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE. THIS NOTICE IS REQUIRED BY THE PROVISIONS OF THE FAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES ACT AND DOES NOT IMPLY THAT WE ARE ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT MONEY FROM ANYONE WHO HAS DISCHARGED THE DEBT UNDER THE BANKRUPTCY LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES.
November 23, 30,
December 7, 14, 21, 28, 2009
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE
THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN: That default has occurred in the conditions of the following described mortgage:
DATE OF MORTGAGE: August 21, 2002
ORIGINAL PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF MORTGAGE: $66,900.00
MORTGAGOR(S): Tjay G. Harpestad, a single person
MORTGAGEE: Washington Mutual Bank, FA
DATE AND PLACE OF FILING: Filed October 17, 2002, Faribault County Recorder; Document No. 318945
ASSIGNMENTS OF MORTGAGE: Assigned to: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
LEGAL DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY: A tract of land in the SW 1/4 of the NW 1/4 of Section 5 and the SE 1/4 of the NE 1/4 of Section 6, all in Township 102 North, Range 24 West of the Fifth Principal Meridian in the County of Faribault and State of Minnesota, described as follows:
Commencing at the North east corner of the SW 1/4 of the NW 1/4 of said Section 5; thence South 0000’00” West (assumed Bearing) along the East line of the SW 1/4 of the NW 1/4 a distance of 467.16 feet to the point of beginning; thence continuing South 0000’00” West along the East line of the SW 1/4 of the NW 1/4 a distance of 33.00 feet; thence North 89016’ 00” West a distance of 1277.43 feet to iron pipe survey marker; thence South 2057’22” East a distance of 237.72 feet to iron pipe survey marker; thence North 74053’48” West a distance of 231.05 feet to an iron pipe survey marker; thence South 20006’13” West a distance of 37.00 feet to an iron pipe survey marker; thence North 67010’24” West a distance of 307.99 feet to an iron pipe survey marker; thence North 35052’06” West a distance of 89.82 feet to an iron pipe survey marker; thence North 3047’28” East a distance of 112.75 feet to an iron pipe survey marker; thence North 37016’09” East a distance of 179.38 feet to an iron pipe survey marker, thence South 88055’51” East a distance of 422.20 feet to an iron pipe survey marker, thence South 5040’07” East a distance of 195.63 feet to an iron pipe survey marker, thence South 89016’00” East a distance of 1279.92 feet to the point of beginning.
Said tract contains 5.832 acres including 4.438 acres more or less, in Section 6 and 1.394 acres, more or less in Section 5.
STREET ADDRESS OF PROPERTY: 12637 565th Avenue, Wells, MN 56097
COUNTY IN WHICH PROPERTY IS LOCATED: Faribault County, Minnesota
THE AMOUNT CLAIMED TO BE DUE ON THE MORTGAGE ON THE DATE OF THE NOTICE: $72,510.16
THAT no action or proceeding has been instituted at law to recover the debt secured by said mortgage, or any part thereof; that there has been compliance with all pre-foreclosure notice and acceleration requirements of said mortgage, and/or applicable statues;
PURSUANT, to the power of sale contained in said mortgage, the above described property will be sold by the Sheriff of said county as follows:
DATE AND TIME OF SALE: February 18, 2010 at 10:00 a.m.
PLACE OF SALE: Faribault County Sheriff’s Office, 320 Dr. H. Russ Street, Blue Earth, Minnesota
to pay the debt then secured by said mortgage and taxes, if any actually paid by mortgagee, on the premises and the costs and disbursements allowed by law. The time allowed by law for redemption by said mortgagor(s,) their personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months from the date of sale.
Unless said mortgage is reinstated or the property redeemed, or unless the time for redemption is reduced by judicial order, you must vacate the premises by 11:59 p.m. on August 18, 2010.
“THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES SECTION 582.032 DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED FOR AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
Dated: November 18, 2009
WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A.
REITER & SCHILLER, P.A.
Rebecca F. Schiller, Esq.
Sarah J.B. Adam, Esq.
N. Kibongni Fondungallah, Esq.
James J. Pauly, Esq.
Leah K. Weaver, Esq.
Brian F. Kidwell, Esq.
Attorneys for Mortgagee
25 North Dale Street
St. Paul, MN 55102-2227
THIS IS A COMMUNICATION FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR
November 23, 30,
December 7, 14, 21, 28, 2009
COUNTY OF FARIBAULT
BLUE EARTH, MINNESOTA
NOVEMBER 3, 2009
1. All commissioners were present. The pledge of allegiance was recited.
2. Approved synopsis and official proceedings of the October 20, 2009 regular meeting.
3. Approved agenda of November 3, 2009.
4. Approved purchase of the following forfeited tax parcels: Parcel No. 21-325-1530 by the City of Blue Earth for $100 and; Parcel No. 27-341-0010 and Parcel No. 27-200-2060 by the City of Kiester for $100 each.
5. Approved request from S. Dulac to attend a two-day Minnesota South Central Investigators Coalition conference in Mankato.
6. Approved contract with Houston Engineering Inc. for professional engineering services to complete the Board of Water and Soil Resources drainage records modernization grant and to authorize the County Auditor to sign the contract.
7. Approved the following SSTS loan applications: $11,618.25 to Michael and Debrah Koziolek on Parcel No. 09.001.0401 in Foster Township; $10,287.10 to Steve and Janice Ripley on Parcel No. 02.035.0200 in Blue Earth Township; $8,490.50 to Neil and Mary Jane Taylor on Parcel No. 10.012.0102 in Jo Daviess Township; $11,828.03 to Jessica Hanevik on Parcel No. 07.010.0101 in Elmore Township; and $8,600.00 to Larry Dahms on Parcel No. 01.012.0801 in Barber Township.
8. Motion for 0% increase for non-union personnel died for lack of a second.
9. Authorized a 2.9% increase to non-union, non-appointed, non-elected personnel. Erichsrud, Roper, and Warmka voted yes. Groskreutz and Loveall voted no.
10. Motion for a 3% increase on wages for appointed and elected officials froze at their 2008 rate failed. Groskreutz voted yes. Erichsrud, Loveall, Roper, and Warmka voted no.
11. Approved freezing salaries for appointed officials.
12. Approved freezing elected officials salaries at present levels. Erichsrud, Loveall, Roper, and Warmka voted yes. Groskreutz voted no.
13. Revised Prairie Express transit service area and fee schedule as follows: The southern border of the service area will be the Minnesota-Iowa state line; the northern border is Minnesota Highway 30 including the cities of Mapleton and Amboy; the eastern border is Minnesota Highway 13 to I 90 East to I 35 South including the city of Albert Lea; and the western border is Minnesota Highway 15 including the cities of Fairmont, Northrup, and Truman. The cost is $3.00 per one way trip and $6.00 round trip if the ride originates in Faribault County. If the ride originates outside of Faribault County with the destination inside Faribault County the cost is $6.00 per one way trip. Commissioners Groskreutz, Roper, and Warmka voted yes. Commissioners Erichsrud and Loveall voted no.
14. Adopted Resolution 09-CB-31 to combine the offices of County Auditor and County Treasurer effective for the term beginning January 2011. Commissioners Erichsrud, Groskreutz, Loveall, Roper, and Warmka voted yes.
15. Authorized Auditor-Treasurer to obtain quotes on demolishing a trailer home on forfeited property in the City of Wells.
16. Approved use of the trailer park by the South Central Drug Task Force for training purposes.
17. Appointed Commissioner Roper to the Family Drug Court Advisory committee.
18. Approved Resolution 09-CB-32 adopting a plan for public safety communication within Faribault County. Commissioners Erichsrud, Groskreutz, Loveall, Roper, and Warmka voted yes.
19. Approved payment of bills totaling $81,306.31.
Discussion was held concerning the following:
1. L. Krosch met regarding treasurer’s office business.
2. Faribault County Economic Development Agency(FCEDA) Chair Ann Schuster and FCEDA Director Zoa Heckman met to discuss office business at the request of the Board of Commissioners due to budget constraints. Jeff Lang and Doug Urhammer representing the Go Minnesota also met. Travis Kiester, Tom Juba, and Wade Barslou of Blue Earth; and Austin Bleess of Wells also attended. Topic was tabled until November 17, 2009.
3. J. McDonald met regarding public works business.
4. B. Ripley met regarding central services business.
5. Steve Borchardt from the State of Minnesota, Dennis Hausman of Federal Engineering, M. Gormley, and T. Campbell met regarding the Allied Radio Matrix for Emergency Response (ARMER) radio system.
6. M. Stindtman and B. Douglas met regarding soil and water business.
Complete minutes are on file in the Central Services Office.
The meeting was adjourned to November 17, 2009.
Tom Loveall, Chairman
John Thompson, Auditor/Treasurer/
November 23, 2009