320 Dr. H. Russ Street, Blue Earth, MN
to pay the debt then secured by said Mortgage, and taxes, if any, on said premises, and the costs and disbursements, including attorneys' fees allowed by law subject to redemption within six (6) months from the date of said sale by the mortgagor(s), their personal representatives or assigns unless reduced to Five (5) weeks under MN Stat. §580.07.
TIME AND DATE TO VACATE PROPERTY: If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, unless otherwise provided by law, the date on or before which the mortgagor(s) must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property is not redeemed under section 580.23 is 11:59 p.m. on January 31, 2011.
MORTGAGOR(S) RELEASED FROM FINANCIAL OBLIGATION ON MORTGAGE: None
"THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED."
Dated: May 27, 2010.
Chase Home Finance LLC
Mortgagee/Assignee of Mortgagee
USSET, WEINGARDEN AND LIEBO, P.L.L.P.
Attorneys for Mortgagee/Assignee of Mortgagee
4500 Park Glen Road #300
Minneapolis, MN 55416
THIS IS A COMMUNICATION FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR.
June 7, 14, 21, 28,
July 5, 12, 2010
STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF FARIBAULT
FIFTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
PROBATE COURT DIVISION
Court File No. PR 10 250
In Re: Estate of
Eileen M. Jurgenson
ORDER AND NOTICE OF
HEARING ON PETITION FOR FORMAL PROBATE OF WILL AND APPOINTMENT OF
PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE IN UNSUPERVISED
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
TO ALL INTERESTED PERSONS AND CREDITORS:
It is Ordered and Notice is hereby given that on the 20th day of July 2010, at 10:30 o’clock A.M., a hearing will be held in the above named Court at Blue Earth, Minnesota, for the formal probate of an instrument purporting to be the will of the above named decedent, dated August 5, 2009, and for the appointment of Jeanne Kortuem and Charles W. Murry whose addresses are: 640 Cleveland Ave W, Winnebago, MN 56098 and 506 First Avenue SW, Winnebago, MN 56098 as personal representatives of the estate of the above named decedent in unsupervised administration, and that any objections thereto must be filed with the Court. That, if proper, and no objections are filed, a personal representative will be appointed to administer the estate, to collect all assets, pay all legal debts, claims, taxes and expenses, and sell real and personal property, and do all necessary acts for the estate.
Notice is further given that ALL CREDITORS having claims against said estate are required to present the same to said personal representative or to the Court Administrator within four months after the date of this notice or said claims will be barred.
Dated: May 26, 2010
Douglas L. Richards, Judge
Deputy Court Administrator
Douglas L. Johanson
Johanson Law Firm
9 North Main - PO Box 66
Winnebago, Minnesota 56098
Telephone No.: 507-893-4866
License No.: 50453
June 7, 14, 2010
The annual report for the Foley Scholarship Trust is available at this location: Winnebago Elementary School Office, 132 First Ave. SE, Winnebago, MN 56098, for inspection during normal business hours, by any citizens who so request within 180 days after publication of this notice of its availability. Public of this notice is in compliance with Internal Revenue Code §6014(b).
/s/ Kevin Grant, Trustee
/s/ LeAnn Boettcher, Trustee
/s/ Don Selvig, Trustee
June 7, 2010
COUNTY OF FARIBAULT
BLUE EARTH, MINNESOTA
MAY 18, 2010
1. All members were present. The pledge of allegiance was recited.
2. Approved synopsis and official proceedings of May 4, 2010.
3. Approved agenda of May 18, 2010.
4. Approved an SSTS loan to Russell and Nancy Elmer on Parcel No. 04.024.0201 in Clark Township for $11,310.12.
5. A letter from Nancy Huff, County Recorder was read announcing that she will not be seeking a 7th term and will complete this term. The chair recognized her for the 24 years of excellent service as County Recorder.
6. Approved request from D. Hanson to attend a 4-day Veteran Services Officer fall conference in Nisswa.
7. Approved Resolution 10-CB-16 establishing an absentee ballot board. Commissioners Erichsrud, Groskreutz, Loveall, Roper, and Warmka voted yes.
8. Approved abatement on taxes payable in 2010 to Matthew W. Schonrock for a $10.00 reduction on Parcel No. 31.035.0061 in the city of Winnebago.
9. Approved bid of $50,000 from Ulland Brothers Inc for the washing of 10,000 tons of sand at the Brush Creek Pit. One other bid was received from Southern Mn Construction Co. Inc. for $72,500.
10. Approved Resolution 10-RB4-17 requesting advance financing of $181,894 for CSAH project #22-651-08 in Elmore. Commissioners Erichsrud, Groskreutz, Loveall, Roper, and Warmka voted yes.
11. Approved Resolution 10-RB5-18 establishing county state aid highways. Commissioners Erichsrud, Groskreutz, Loveall, Roper, and Warmka voted yes.
12. Approved Resolution 10-RB6-19 revoking county state aid highways. Commissioners Erichsrud, Groskreutz, Loveall, Roper, and Warmka voted yes.
13. Discussion was held regarding sentence to serve financing issue brought forward from the last board meeting. No action was taken on billing for services.
14. Approved a solid waste hauler license for Peterson Refuse and Demo contingent upon proof of insurance being provided to the Solid Waste Coordinator.
5. A public hearing was held to discuss the amendments to the Subsurface Sewage Treatment System (SSTS) and well sealing loan ordinance.
16. Adopted Resolution 10-CB-20 amending SSTS loan and well sealing ordinance. Commissioners Erichsrud, Groskreutz, Loveall, Roper, and Warmka voted yes.
17. Approved payment of bills totaling $196,905.74.
Discussion was held concerning the following:
1. L. Krosch met regarding SSTS business.
2. Doug Uhrhammer met regarding Go Minnesota.
3. J.McDonald met regarding public works business.
4. B. Rabbe met regarding solid waste business.
Complete minutes are on file in the Central Services Office.
The meeting was adjourned for the month of May 2010.
William Groskreutz, Jr., Chairman
John Thompson, Auditor/Treasurer/
June 7, 2010
Deadline for Public Notices is Wednesday at 12:00 Noon for the next Mondays issue. All copy information must be in our office by noon. If you need to place a public notice legal please email your legal to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 507-526-4080 or mail to our office: Faribault County Register, PO Box 98, 125 North Main Street, Blue Earth, MN. Thank you.
Faribault County Register Office Hours:
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ADVERTISING, CLASSIFIEDS OR PUBLIC NOTICES
PLEASE STOP IN OUR OFFICE
MONDAY - FRIDAY AT
125 NORTH MAIN STREET, BLUE EARTH, MN