August 28, 2009, Faribault County Recorder, Document No. 348922.
ASSIGNMENTS OF MORTGAGE: Assigned to: BAC Home Loans Servicing, LP Dated:April 29, 2010, Recorded May 11, 2010, Faribault County Recorder, Document No. 351217.
LEGAL DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY: 1,2,3,4,21,22,23 & 24 Block 5, Wallaces Addition
TAX PARCEL NO.: 316431210
ADDRESS OF PROPERTY: 233 1st St. NW., Winnebago, MN 56098
COUNTY IN WHICH PROPERTY IS LOCATED: Faribault
ORIGINAL PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF MORTGAGE: $103,017.00
AMOUNT DUE AND CLAIMED TO BE DUE AS OF DATE OF NOTICE, INCLUDING TAXES, IF ANY, PAID BY MORTGAGEE: $105,601.36
That prior to the commencement of this mortgage foreclosure proceeding Mortgagee/ Assignee of Mortgagee complied with all notice requirements as required by statute; that no action or proceeding has been instituted at law or otherwise to recover the debt secured by said mortgage, or any part thereof;
PURSUANT to the power of sale contained in said mortgage, the above described property will be sold by the Sheriff of said county as follows:
DATE AND TIME OF SALE: Wednesday, August 11, 2010, 10:00 a.m.
PLACE OF SALE: 320 Dr. H. Russ Street, City of Blue Earth, MN
to pay the debt then secured by said Mortgage, and taxes, if any, on said premises, and the costs and disbursements, including attorneys' fees allowed by law subject to redemption within 6 months from the date of said sale by the mortgagor(s), their personal representatives or assigns.
DATE TO VACATE PROPERTY: The date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under Minnesota Statutes section 580.30 or the property redeemed under Minnesota Statutes section 580.23 is 02-11-2011 at 11:59 p.m. If the foregoing date is a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, then the date to vacate is the next business day at 11:59 p.m.
MORTGAGOR(S) RELEASED FROM FINANCIAL OBLIGATION ON MORTGAGE: NONE
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
Dated: June 08, 2010
BAC Home Loans
Assignee of Mortgagee
Peterson, Fram & Bergman, P.A.
By: Steven H. Bruns
BAC Home Loans Servicing, LP
Assignee of Mortgagee
55 E. 5th St., Suite 800
St. Paul, MN 55101
THIS IS A COMMUNICATION FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR.
June 21, 28,
July 5, 12, 19, 26, 2010
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
The Region Nine Development Commission will hold its annual FY2011 budget hearing at 7:15 p.m., Wednesday, July 14, 2010 in the Intergovernmental Center, 10 Civic Center Plaza, LeSueur Room, Mankato, Minnesota. The proposed budget is $1,882,384.
June 21, 2010
COUNTY OF FARIBAULT
BLUE EARTH, MINNESOTA
JUNE 1, 2010
1. All members were present. The pledge of allegiance was recited.
2. Approved synopsis and official proceedings of May 18, 2010.
3. Approved agenda of June 1, 2010.
4. Accepted the resignation of Gayle Parish, part-time clerical in the County Attorney’s office, effective May 27, 2010 and approved the assignment of this position to Brenda Harpestad.
5. Subordinated an SSTS loan recorded as Document No. 342669 for Douglas Sloneker and Kelly Sloneker to Ag Star Financial Services.
6. Approved Resolution 10-RB7-22 for final payment to Borneke Construction of $47,465.58 on CSAH 31. Commissioners Erichsrud, Groskreutz, Loveall, Roper, and Warmka voted yes.
7. Approved advertising to replace Bridges No. 9995 and No. 5146 and to set the bid date for July 1, 2010 at 11:00 a.m.
8. Authorized Martin County to advertise and enter into a contract for striping roads in both counties.
9. Approved Resolution 10-CB-23 entering into an agreement with the State of Minnesota Department of Natural Resources for a boat and water safety grant.
10. Approved support for the Brown County Detention Center for short term detention of juveniles for up to $1,400 through December 31, 2010.
11. Approved a contract with the State of Minnesota Department of Corrections for the reimbursement of secretarial services for the period from July 1, 2010 to June 30, 2011 in an amount not to exceed $34,853.40 for 20 hours per week.
12. Approved requests from E. Bromeland, C. Anderson, and G. Wells to attend a one-day medication delivery and inmate illness training at Worthington.
13. Approved an abatement of taxes payable in 2010 for Eric Boertje on Parcel No. 13.026.0400 in the amount of $70.00.
14. Approved an abatement of taxes payable in 2010 for Vern Martinson on Parcel No. 29.026.3600 to remove a solid waste fee in the amount of $114.00.
15. Approved payment of bills totaling $55,703.21.
Discussion was held concerning the following:
1. B. Ripley met regarding central services business.
2. L. Krosch met regarding SSTS business.
3. J.McDonald met regarding public works business.
4. M. Gormley met regarding sheriff business.
Complete minutes are on file in the Central Services Office.
The meeting was recessed to 9:00 a.m. on June 15, 2010.
William Groskreutz, Jr., Chairman
John Thompson, Auditor/Treasurer/
June 21, 2010
Deadline for Public Notices is Wednesday at 12:00 Noon for the next Mondays issue. All copy information must be in our office by noon. If you need to place a public notice legal please email your legal to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 507-526-4080 or mail to our office: Faribault County Register, PO Box 98, 125 North Main Street, Blue Earth, MN. Thank you.
Faribault County Register Office Hours:
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.