NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described mortgage:
DATE OF MORTGAGE: 07/26/2006
MORTGAGOR(S): Daniel S. Hodge and Sandra J. Hodge fka Sandra J. Lopez, husband and wife.
MORTGAGEE: Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc. as nominee for Franklin American Mortgage Company
MORTGAGE ID #: 100052200003198521
DATE AND PLACE OF RECORDING: Recorded August 09, 2006,Faribault County Recorder, Document No. 337338.
ASSIGNMENTS OF MORTGAGE: Assigned to: CitiMortgage, Inc. Dated: October 13, 2011
LEGAL DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY: A certain tract or parcel of land in Faribault County, in the State of Minnesota, described as follows: Tract One: Lot Nine (9) in Block Thirty-Four (34) as designated upon the recorded plat of the village (now city) of Wells, Faribault County, Minnesota
REGISTERED PROPERTY: No
TAX PARCEL NO.: 302007190
ADDRESS OF PROPERTY:
366 4th Ave SE
Wells, MN 56097
COUNTY IN WHICH PROPERTY IS LOCATED: Faribault
ORIGINAL PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF MORTGAGE: $45,000.00
AMOUNT DUE AND CLAIMED TO BE DUE AS OF DATE OF NOTICE, INCLUDING TAXES, IF ANY, PAID BY MORTGAGEE: $44,659.52
That prior to the commencement of this mortgage foreclosure proceeding Mortgagee/ Assignee of Mortgagee complied with all notice requirements as required by statute; that no action or proceeding has been instituted at law or otherwise to recover the debt secured by said mortgage, or any part thereof;
PURSUANT to the power of sale contained in said mortgage, the above described property will be sold by the Sheriff of said county as follows:
DATE AND TIME OF SALE: Wednesday, January 25, 2012, 10:00 a.m.
PLACE OF SALE: 320 Dr. H. Russ Street, City of Blue Earth, MN
to pay the debt then secured by said Mortgage, and taxes, if any, on said premises, and the costs and disbursements, including attorneys' fees allowed by law subject to redemption within 6 months from the date of said sale by the mortgagor(s), their personal representatives or assigns.
DATE TO VACATE PROPERTY: The date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under Minnesota Statutes section 580.30 or the property redeemed under Minnesota Statutes section 580.23 is 07/25/2012 at 11:59 p.m. If the foregoing date is a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, then the date to vacate is the next business day at 11:59 p.m.
MORTGAGOR(S) RELEASED FROM FINANCIAL OBLIGATION ON MORTGAGE: NONE
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
Dated: November 22, 2011
Assignee of Mortgagee
Peterson, Fram & Bergman, P.A.
By: Steven H. Bruns
Assignee of Mortgagee
55 E. 5th St., Suite 800
St. Paul, MN 55101
THIS IS A
COMMUNICATION FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR.
December 5, 12, 19, 26, 2011
January 2, 9, 2012
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
DATE: December 20, 2011
YOU ARE NOTIFIED that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGE TO BE
1. Date of Mortgage: November 27, 2006
2. Mortgagors: Gregory M. Holland and Diane M. Holland
3. Mortgagees: Frost State Bank
4. Recording Information: Recorded on 12-27-2006, as Document Number 338855, in the Office of the County Recorder of Faribault County, Minnesota.
5. Assignments of Mortgage, if any: NONE.
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGED PREMISES
6. Tax parcel identification number of the mortgaged premises: 21-205-0030
7. Legal description of the mortgaged premises: Lots Three (3) and Four (4), Block One (1), Alfson Addition to the City of Blue Earth on file and record in the Office of the Faribault County Recorder.
The property is not Registered (Torrens)
8. The physical street address, city, and zip code of the mortgaged premises: 919 E. 14th St., Blue Earth, MN 56013
OTHER FORECLOSURE DATA
9. The person holding the Mortgage is not a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, subd. 30. The name(s) of the residential mortgage servicer, the lender or broker, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is /are(...).
10. If stated on the Mortgage, the name of the mortgage originator, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is N/A.
INFORMATION REGARDING FORECLOSURE
11. The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 have been satisfied.
12. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $55,000.00.
13. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage, is: $54,826.80.
14. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the mortgaged premises will be sold by the Sheriff of Faribault County, Minnesota, at public auction on February 23, 2012, at 10:05 a.m., at the Lobby of the Faribault County Sheriff’s office, Faribault County Law Enforcement Center, 320 Dr. H. Russ St., Blue Earth, MN 56013.
15. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagors or Mortgagor’s personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
16. Minn. Stat. 580.04(b) provides, “If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, the notice must also specify the date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property redeemed under section 580.23.” If this statue applies, the tine to vacate the property is 11:59 p.m. on August 23, 2012.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
Name and address of
Attorney for Mortgage or Mortgage Assignee:
James A. Wilson #117699
Johnson, Berens & Wilson
717 S. State St., Box 271
Fairmont , MN 56031
Name of Mortgagee or
December 26, 2011, January 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, 2012
STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF FARIBAULT
FIFTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Court File No. PR 11 778
John D. Sawyer
aka John Dwayne Sawyer
NOTICE AND ORDER OF HEARING ON PETITION FOR PROBATE OF WILL AND
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
It is Ordered and Notice is given that on January 24, 2012, at 10:30 a.m., a hearing will be held in this Court at Blue Earth, Minnesota, for the formal probate of an instrument purporting to be the will of Decedent, dated September 9, 2004, and for the appointment of Martha W. Sawyer whose address is: 216 East 8th St., Blue Earth, MN 56013 as personal representative of the Estate of the Decedent in an Unsupervised administration. Any objections to the petition must be filed with the Court prior to or raised at the hearing. If proper and if no objections are filed or raised, the personal representative will be appointed with full power to administer the Estate, including the power to collect all assets, pay all legal debts, claims, taxes and expenses, to sell real and personal property, and do all necessary acts for the Estate.
Notice is also given that (subject to Minn. 524.3-801) all creditors having claims against the Estate are required to present the claims to the personal representative or to the Court Administrator within four months after the date of this Notice or the claims will be barred.
Douglas L. Richards, Judge
Deputy Court Administrator
Michael D. Johnson
Frundt & Johnson, Ltd.
117 West 5th Street
P.O. Box 95
Blue Earth, MN 56013
Attorney License #51433
Dec. 26, 2011, Jan. 2, 2012
Deadline for Public Notices is Tuesday at 12:00 Noon for the next Mondays issue. Due to the New Year’s Holiday this is an early deadline. All legal copy should be delivered to the office by noon Tuesday to insure its publication.
If you need to place a public notice legal please email your legal to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail notice to: Faribault County Register, PO Box 98, 125 North Main Street, Blue Earth, MN or fax to 507-526-4080. Thank you and Happy Holidays from the staff of the Faribault County Register.
Faribault County Register
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Faribault County Register
and Happy New Year