Two local cross country runners earned All-State in the individual portion at the Class A State Meet held at St. Olaf College in Northfield on Nov. 3.
United South Central's Emily Mantor and Hannah Goemann finished in the top 25.
The two Rebel runners finished 20 places better than they did at last year's State Meet.
Mantor posted a fourth-place medal time of 14:39.5 in the 4,000-meter race that had 175 runners.
It's the second straight year Mantor has gained All-State honors.
The Rebel junior improved over last year's 25th-place finish and time of 15:30.8.
Goemann ended her career by taking 24th in 15:27.3, bettering last year's effort of 15:49.5 to claim 46th. Blue Earth Area freshman Taylor Grandgenett completed in her first State Meet.
She finished 87th overall, crossing the finish line in 16:05.8.
Top 10 finishers
1. Clare Flanagan, 11, 14:04.1, The Blake School.
2. Emi Trost, 11, 14:16.5, Cannon Falls.
3. McKenzie Holt, 11, 14:29.8, St. Cloud Christian.
4. Emily Mantor, 11, 14:39.5, United South Central.
5. Marisa Shady, 12, 14:44.8, Esko.
6. Elizabeth Schlafke, 9, 14:46.3, Annandale.
7. Savannah Ramirez, 11, 14:47.3, Litchfield.
8. Hannah Truniger, 9, 14:49.4, Mayer Lutheran.
9. Madison Schandelmeier, 8, 14:56.6, Luverne.
10. Kayla Woltz, 12, 14:59.8, Chatfield.