NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
DATE: April 22, 2014
YOU ARE NOTIFIED that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
1. Date of Mortgage: May 31, 2002
2. Mortgagors: Richard A. Farley a/k/a Richard Farley and Jeri S. Farley a/k/a Jeri Farley
3. Mortgagees: Paragon Bank
4. Recording Information: Recorded on June 4, 2002, as Document Number 317143 in the Office of the County Recorder of Faribault County, Minnesota
5. Assignments of Mortgage, if any: None.
6. Tax parcel identification number of the mortgaged premises: 30-572-0030
7. Legal description of the mortgaged premises: Commencing at a point 137 feet West of the Northeast corner of Lot One (1) in Block One (1) in Daniel Straw's Addition to the Village of Wells, Faribault County, Minnesota, according to the Plat of said Addition on file in the office of the Register of Deeds (now County Recorder) of said County, thence West 65 feet, thence South 140 feet, thence East 65 feet, thence North 140 feet to the point of beginning.
8. The physical street address, city, and zip code of the mortgaged premises: 398 1st Street SW, Wells, MN 56097-1119
9. The person holding the Mortgage is not a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, subd. 30.
The name(s) of the residential mortgage servicer and the lender or broker, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is Paragon Bank.
10. If stated on the Mortgage, the name of the mortgage originator, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is Paragon Bank.
11. The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 have been satisfied.
12. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $54,800.00.
13. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage, is: $3,357.30.
14. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the mortgaged premises will be sold by the Sheriff of Faribault County, Minnesota, at public auction on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 at 10:00 a.m., at the office of the Faribault County Sheriff, 320 Dr. H. Russ Street, Blue Earth, Faribault County, Minnesota 56013.
15. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor's personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
16. Minn. Stat. 580.04(b) provides, "If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, the notice must also specify the date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property redeemed under section 580.23." If this statute applies, the time to vacate the property is 11:59 p.m. on January 15, 2015.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
Name of Mortgagee or
Name and address of
Attorney for Mortgagee or Mortgage Assignee:
Aaron J. Glade (#316325)
Farrish Johnson Law Office, Chtd.
1907 Excel Drive
Mankato, MN 56001
Tel: (507) 625-2525
April 28, May 5, 12, 19, 26, June 2, 2014
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that default has occurred in conditions of the following described mortgage:
DATE OF MORTGAGE: August 8, 2007
MORTGAGOR: Ona D Ellingson, a single person, and Rory Knudtson, a single person.
MORTGAGEE: Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc..
DATE AND PLACE OF RECORDING: Recorded October 11, 2007 Faribault County Recorder, Document No. 341872.
ASSIGNMENTS OF MORTGAGE: Assigned to: Green Tree Servicing LLC. Dated November 11, 2013 Recorded November 12, 2013, as Document No. 363849.
TRANSACTION AGENT: Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc.
TRANSACTION AGENT'S MORTGAGE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER ON MORTGAGE: 1001337-0002349701-2
LENDER OR BROKER AND MORTGAGE ORIGINATOR STATED ON MORTGAGE: Countrywide Bank, FSB
RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE SERVICER: Green Tree Servicing LLC
MORTGAGED PROPERTY ADDRESS: 700 West North Street, Kiester, MN 56051
TAX PARCEL I.D. #: 27.201.0410
LEGAL DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY: Lot 1, in Block 3 in Almberg's Addition to Kiester
COUNTY IN WHICH PROPERTY IS LOCATED: Faribault
ORIGINAL PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF MORTGAGE: $45,000.00
AMOUNT DUE AND CLAIMED TO BE DUE AS OF DATE OF NOTICE, INCLUDING TAXES, IF ANY, PAID BY MORTGAGEE: $44,469.54
That prior to the commencement of this mortgage foreclosure proceeding Mortgagee/ Assignee of Mortgagee complied with all notice requirements as required by statute; That no action or proceeding has been instituted at law or otherwise to recover the debt secured by said mortgage, or any part thereof;
PURSUANT to the power of sale contained in said mortgage, the above described property will be sold by the Sheriff of said county as follows:
DATE AND TIME OF SALE: June 27, 2014 at 10:00 AM
PLACE OF SALE:Sheriff's Office, Faribault County Jail, 320 Dr. H. Russ Street, Blue Earth, MN
to pay the debt then secured by said Mortgage, and taxes, if any, on said premises, and the costs and disbursements, including attorneys' fees allowed by law subject to redemption within six (6) months from the date of said sale by the mortgagor(s), their personal representatives or assigns unless reduced to Five (5) weeks under MN Stat. 580.07.
TIME AND DATE TO VACATE PROPERTY: If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, unless otherwise provided by law, the date on or before which the mortgagor(s) must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property is not redeemed under section 580.23 is 11:59 p.m. on December 29, 2014 unless that date falls on a weekend or legal holiday, in which case it is the next weekday, and unless the redemption period is reduced to 5 weeks under MN Stat. Secs. 580.07 or 582.032.
MORTGAGOR(S) RELEASED FROM FINANCIAL OBLIGATION ON MORTGAGE:None
"THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED."
Dated: April 22, 2014
Green Tree Servicing LLC
USSET, WEINGARDEN AND LIEBO, P.L.L.P.
Attorneys for Mortgagee/
Assignee of Mortgagee
4500 Park Glen Road #300
Minneapolis, MN 55416
8 - 14-002333 FC
THIS IS A COMMUNICATION FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR.
May 5, 12,19, 26,
June 2, 9, 2014
Section 00 1113
Advertisement for Bids
1.01 ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
A. From: Kraus-Anderson Construction Company acting on behalf of Janesville-Waldorf-Pemberton Public Schools ISD #2835.
B. Project: JWP School 2014 Renovation
C. Key Dates:
1. Bid Due Date: Tuesday, May 20, 2014, at 2:00 pm local time.
D. Method of Delivery: Kraus-Anderson Construction Company has been selected as an