Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Contact Us | Home RSS

Faulty fan blamed for Minnesota church fire

July 1, 2014
Associated Press

MOORHEAD, Minn. (AP) — Fire investigators say a faulty bathroom fan sparked an early morning fire that destroyed a Moorhead church.

The fire at the Moorhead Baptist Church on Highway 75 broke out just after 5:30 a.m. Monday.

KFGO-AM ( reports the pastor and assistant pastor and their families got out safely.



I am looking for:
News, Blogs & Events Web