Public Notices 8-16-10 Continued
It is Ordered and Notice is hereby given that on the 14th day of September 2010, at 10:30 o’clock A.M., a hearing will be held in the above named Court at Blue Earth, Minnesota, for the formal probate of an instrument purporting to be the will of the above named decedent, dated June 18, 2010, and for the appointment of Patricia Gullord and Teresa Walters whose addresses are 520 3rd Street, PO Box 471, Frost, Minnesota 56033 and 12095 584th Avenue, Mapleton, Minnesota, 56065 respectively as personal representatives of the estate of the above named decedent in unsupervised administration, and that any objections thereto must be filed with the Court. That, if proper, and no objections are filed, a personal representatives will be appointed to administer the estate, to collect all assets, pay all legal debts, claims, taxes and expenses, and sell real and personal property, and do all necessary acts for the estate.
Notice is further given that ALL CREDITORS having claims against said estate are required to present the same to said personal representatives or to the Court Administrator within four months after the date of this notice or said claims will be barred.
Dated: July 28, 2010
Douglas L. Richards, Judge
Deputy Court Administrator
Douglas L. Johanson
Johanson Law Firm
9 North Main – PO Box 66
Winnebago, Minnesota 56098
Telephone No.: 507-893-4866
License No.: 50453
August 9, 16, 2010
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that default has occurred in the conditions of that certain mortgage dated the 22nd day of June, 2004, made and executed by Kyle Evans, a single man, and Alicia Thamez, a single woman, as mortgagors, to AgStar Financial Services, FLCA, as mortgagee, filed for record in the office of the County Recorder in and for the County of Faribault and State of Minnesota, on the 23rd day of June, 2004, at 12:30 o’clock p.m., as Document No. 327935;
That no action or proceeding has been instituted at law to recover the debt secured by said mortgage, or any part thereof; that there has been compliance with all notice provisions and conditions precedent as required by law; and that the mortgagee or assignee has elected to declare the entire sum secured by the note and mortgage to be immediately due and payable as provided in the note and mortgage;
That the original or maximum principal amount secured by the mortgage was Forty-Seven Thousand Four Hundred and No/100 DOLLARS ($47,400.00);
That there is due and claimed to be due on the mortgage, including interest to date hereof, the sum of Forty-Eight Thousand Two Hundred Ninety-Two and 50/100 DOLLARS ($48,292.50);
And that pursuant to the power of sale therein contained, said mortgage will be foreclosed and the tract of land lying and being in the County of Faribault, State of Minnesota, described as follows, to-wit:
Lot 11 in Block 1 in Clark W. Thompson’s Addition to the Village of Wells, Faribault County, Minnesota;
The real property’s street address is 60 2nd Ave. N.W., Wells, MN 56097;
The real property’s identification number is: 30-586-0110;
Transaction agent: N/A;
Transaction agent’s Mortgage identification number: N/A;
Mortgage originator: AgStar Financial Services, FLCA;
will be sold by the sheriff of said county at public auction on the 21st day of October, 2010, at 10:00 o’clock a.m., at the Faribault County Sheriff’s office, 320 Dr. H. Russ Street, in the City of Blue Earth in said county and state, to pay the debt then secured by said mortgage on said premises and the costs and disbursements allowed by law, subject to redemption by the mortgagors, their personal representative or assigns within six (6) months from date of sale.
TIME AND DATE TO VACATE PROPERTY: If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, unless otherwise provided by law, the date on or before which the mortgagor(s) must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under Section 580.30 or the property is not redeemed under Section 580.23 is 11:59 p.m. on April 21, 2011.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
THIS COMMUNICATION IS FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE. THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
Dated this 6th day of August, 2010.
AgStar Financial Services, FLCA, Mortgagee
/s/ Michael S. Dove
Michael S. Dove #214310
GISLASON & HUNTER LLP
Attorneys for Mortgagee
2700 South Broadway
P. O. Box 458
New Ulm, MN 56073-0458
August 16, 23, 30,
September 6, 13, 20, 2010
STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF FARIBAULT
FIFTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Court File No. PR 10 410
Einer Juning Prestegard
aka Juning Prestegard
NOTICE OF INFORMAL
PROBATE OF WILL AND APPOINTMENT OF
REPRESENTATIVE AND NOTICE TO CREDITORS
Notice is given that an application for informal probate of the Decedent’s will dated October 6, 2005, has been filed with the Registrar. The application has been granted.
Notice is also given that the Registrar has informally appointed Allen Prestegard and Omar Prestegard whose addresses are: 44130 50th Street, Blue Earth, Minnesota 56013 and 660 3rd Street, Frost, Minnesota 56033 as personal representatives of the Estate of the Decedent. Any heir, devisee or other interested person may be entitled to appointment as personal representative or may object to the appointment of the personal representatives. Unless objections are filed with the Court (pursuant to Minn. Stat. 524.3-607) and the Court otherwise orders, the personal representative has full power to administer the Estate including, after 30 days from the date of issuance of letters, the power to sell, encumber, lease or distribute real estate.
Any objections to the probate of the will or appointment of the Personal Representatives must be filed with this Court and will be heard by the Court after the filing of an appropriate petition and proper notice of hearing.
Notice is also given that (subject to Minn. 524.3-801) all creditors having claims against the Estate are required to present the claims to the personal representatives or to the Court Administrator within four months after the date of this Notice or the claims will be barred.
Adele Kiehm, Registrar
Attorney For Personal Representative
Michael D. Johnson
Frundt & Johnson, Ltd.
117 West 5th Street
P.O. Box 95
Blue Earth, MN 56013
Attorney License #51433
August 16, 23, 2010
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: August 9, 2010
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated April 16, 2007, executed by Brian J. Johnson, unmarried, as Mortgagor, to Wells Fargo Financial Minnesota, Inc., as Mortgagee, and filed for record May 16, 2007, as Document No. 340323, in the office of the County Recorder of Faribault County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $126,238.56.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
4. No mortgagor has been released from financial obligation on the mortgage.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is $131,313.54.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land described as follows:
Legal Description: A tract commencing at a concrete marker on the meander line of Bass Lake 264 feet Easterly of the Northwest corner of the East half (E 1/2) of Block Ten (10) in the Northwest Quarter (NW 1/4) of Section Sixteen (16) in Township One Hundred Four (104) North of Range Twenty-Seven (27) West of the Fifth Principal Meridian in the County of Faribault and State of Minnesota, as said Lots and Block are located upon the plat of said Section on file and of record in the Office of the Register of Deeds of Faribault County, Minnesota, running thence Northeasterly following the said meander line Sixty Feet (60′) to a concrete marker, thence South 117 feet to the Northeasterly edge of a driveway as said driveway is now located, thence Southwesterly following said driveway a distance of 63 feet to a concrete marker, thence North 135 feet to point of beginning, being located in the East half (E 1/2) of said Block 10 in said Northwest Quarter of said section, together with the right of ingress and egress to and from the public highway on the South. This tract also designated as Code No. 13.
will be sold by the Sheriff of Faribault County, Minnesota, at public auction on October 7, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. at the office of the Faribault County Sheriff, 320 Dr. H. Russ Street, Blue Earth, Minnesota.
8. The mortgagor must vacate the property on or before 11:59 p.m. April 7, 2011, if the mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.30, the property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.23, or the redemption period is not reduced under section 582.032.
9. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor’s personal representatives or assigns is 6 months after the date of sale.
10. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
11. THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION. THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
Foreclosure Data required by Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.025
1. Property Address: 14 Shoreview Lane, Winnebago, Minnesota 56098
2. Transaction Agent: Not Applicable
3. Name of Mortgage Originator (Lender): Wells Fargo Financial Minnesota, Inc.
4. Residential Servicer: Wells Fargo Financial Minnesota, Inc.
5. Tax Parcel Identification Number: 05-016-0900
6. Transaction Agent’s Mortgage ID Number: Not Applicable
Wells Fargo Financial Minnesota, Inc.
Attorneys for Mortgagee
Courtney M. Strean
STEPHENSON, SANFORD & THONE, P.L.C.
Suite 220, 1905 East Wayzata Boulevard
Wayzata, MN 55391
August 16, 23, 30,
September 6, 13, 20 2010