Public Notices for the week of 2/25/13
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that default has occurred in conditions of the following described mortgage:
DATE OF MORTGAGE: June 2, 2009
MORTGAGOR: Andrea L. Larson, single.
MORTGAGEE: Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc..
DATE AND PLACE OF RECORDING: Recorded June 10, 2009 Faribault County Recorder, Document No. 348128.
ASSIGNMENTS OF MORTGAGE: Assigned to: U.S. Bank National Association. Dated May 31, 2012 Recorded July 12, 2012, as Document No. 358850.
TRANSACTION AGENT: Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc.
TRANSACTION AGENT’S MORTGAGE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER ON MORTGAGE: 100021200000128420
LENDER OR BROKER AND MORTGAGE ORIGINATOR STATED ON MORTGAGE: U.S. Bank National Association
RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE SERVICER: U.S. Bank Home Mortgage, a division of U.S. Bank National Association
MORTGAGED PROPERTY ADDRESS: 50163 200TH Street, Minnesota Lake, MN 56068
TAX PARCEL I.D. #: 130290401
LEGAL DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY:
A tract beginning at a point on the South line of the Southwest Quarter (SW 1/4) of Section Twenty-nine (29) in Township One Hundred Four (104) North, Range Twenty-five (25) West of the Fifth Principal Meridian in the County of Faribault and State of Minnesota, which point is 500 feet East of the Southwest corner thereof; thence East 635 feet on the South line of said quarter section; thence North 535 feet, at a right angle, thence West 635 feet at a right angle; thence South 535 feet, at a right angle to the point of beginning, being part of the Southwest Quarter of the Southwest Quarter (SW1/4, SW1/4) of Section Twenty-nine (29), Township One Hundred Four (104) North, Range Twenty-five (25) West of the Fifth Principal Meridian and containing 7.5 acres more or less.
COUNTY IN WHICH PROPERTY IS LOCATED:Faribault
ORIGINAL PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF MORTGAGE: $92,819.00
AMOUNT DUE AND CLAIMED TO BE DUE AS OF DATE OF NOTICE, INCLUDING TAXES, IF ANY, PAID BY MORTGAGEE: $103,638.73
That prior to the commencement of this mortgage foreclosure proceeding Mortgagee/ Assignee of Mortgagee complied with all notice requirements as required by statute; That no action or proceeding has been instituted at law or otherwise to recover the debt secured by said mortgage, or any part thereof;
PURSUANT to the power of sale contained in said mortgage, the above described property will be sold by the Sheriff of said county as follows:
DATE AND TIME OF SALE: April 10, 2013 at 10:00 AM
PLACE OF SALE:Sheriff’s Office, Faribault County Jail, 320 Dr. H. Russ Street, Blue Earth, MN
to pay the debt then secured by said Mortgage, and taxes, if any, on said premises, and the costs and disbursements, including attorneys’ fees allowed by law subject to redemption within six (6) months from the date of said sale by the mortgagor(s), their personal representatives or assigns unless reduced to Five (5) weeks under MN Stat. 580.07.
TIME AND DATE TO VACATE PROPERTY: If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, unless otherwise provided by law, the date on or before which the mortgagor(s) must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property is not redeemed under section 580.23 is 11:59 p.m. on October 10, 2013, unless that date falls on a weekend or legal holiday, in which case it is the next weekday, and unless the redemption period is reduced to 5 weeks under MN Stat. Secs. 580.07 or 582.032.
MORTGAGOR(S) RELEASED FROM FINANCIAL OBLIGATION ON MORTGAGE: None
“THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.”
Dated: January 19, 2013
U.S. Bank National
Assignee of Mortgagee
USSET, WEINGARDEN AND LIEBO, P.L.L.P.
Attorneys for Mortgagee/
Assignee of Mortgagee
4500 Park Glen Road #300
Minneapolis, MN 55416
THIS IS A COMMUNICATION FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR.
February 25, March 4, 11,
18, 25 April 1, 2013
STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF FARIBAULT
FIFTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Court File No. 22 PR 13 87
Darrell Francis Zimmerman
NOTICE AND?ORDER?OF?HEARING ON PETITION
FOR PROBATE OF WILL
AND APPOINTMENT OF
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
It is Ordered and Notice is given that on March 19, 2013, at 10:30 o’clock a.m., a hearing will be held in this Court at Blue Earth, Minnesota, for the formal probate of an instrument purporting to be the Will of the Decedent, dated November 14, 2002, and codicil(s) to the Will dated 08/06/07 and 09/19/08, and separate writing(s) under Minn. Stat. 524.2-513 (“Will”), and for the appointment of F. Edward Mouton, whose address is 400 Travis Street, Shreveport, LA 71101 as Personal Representative of the Estate of the Decedent in an Unsupervised administration.
Any objections to the petition must be filed with the Court prior to or raised at the hearing. If proper and if no objections are filed or raised, the Personal Representative will be appointed with full power to administer the Estate, including the power to collect all assets, to pay all legal debts, claims, taxes and expenses, to sell real and personal property, and to do all necessary acts for the Estate.
Notice is also given that (subject to Minn. 524.3-801) all creditors having claims against the Estate are required to present the claims to the Personal Representative or to the Court Administrator within four months after the date of this Notice or the claims will be barred.
A charitable beneficiary may request notice of the probate proceedings be given to the Attorney General pursuant to Minn. Stat. 501B.41, subd. 5.
Dated: February 11, 2013
BY THE COURT
Douglas L. Richards,
Judge of District Court
Deputy Court Administrator
Dated: February 11, 2013
R. William Barke
SPENCER, BARKE &
114 West Sixth Street,
PO Box 127
Blue Earth, MN 56013-0127
Attorney License No: 166352
Telephone: (507) 526-2141
February 18, 25, 2013
OFFICE OF THE MINNESOTA SECRETARY OF STATE ~
ASSUMED NAME/AMENDMENT OF ASSUMED NAME
Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 333
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
1. List the exact assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted: Ron’s Trenching
2. Principal Place of Business: 530 2nd Ave SE, Winnebago, MN 56098
3. List the name and complete street address of all persons conducting business under the above Assumed Name, OR if an entity, provide the legal corporate, LLC, or Limited Partnership name and registered office address: Bret R. Osborn,
305 5th Ave. SE,
Winnebago, MN 56098
4. This certificate is an amendment of Certificate of Assumed Name File Number: 265591
Originally filed on: 4/2/2002
5. I, the undersigned, certify that I am signing this document as the person whose signature is required, or as agent of the person(s) whose signature would be required who has authorized me to sign this document on is/her behalf, or in both capacities. I further certify that I have completed all required fields, and that the information in this document is true and correct and in compliance with the applicable chapter of Minnesota Statues. I understand that by signing this document I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Section 609.48 as if I had signed this document under oath.
/s/Bret R. Osborn
Contact Name: Bret R. Osborn
Phone Number: 507-525-0385
Feb. 25, March 4, 2013
NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
Sealed bids will be received until 11:00 am, March 28, 2013 by John Thompson; County Auditor of Faribault County on behalf of the Board of County Commissioners of said county for the following project. Bids will be opened and read publicly in the Commissioners Room in the Courthouse in Blue Earth immediately after the hour set for receiving bids. Any bids received after said hour will be returned to the bidder unopened. Any bid received without a certified check or bid bond will be returned to the bidder without being read or considered.
County Project 13-600-01
Material to be furnished is 570 tons of CRS-2P emulsified asphalt
Specifications may be obtained at the Faribault County Public Works, P.O. Box 325, 5th & Walnut, Blue Earth, Minnesota 56013 phone (507) 526-3291.
Bids must be accompanied by a certified check or corporate surety bond for an amount of at least five percent (5%) of the amount of the bid.
The Board reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to waive any irregularities therein.
John McDonald, P.E.
Feb. 25, March 4, 11, 2013
FEBRUARY 5, 2013
1. All members were present. The pledge of allegiance was recited.
2. Approved synopsis and official proceedings of January 15, 2013.
3. Approved agenda of February 5, 2013.
4. Approved 2012 Annual County Feedlot Officer and Performance Credit Report as presented.
5. Approved ratifying the Software Service and License agreement between Minnesota Counties Computer Cooperative (MCCC) and Xerox effective January 12, 3013 through December 31, 2020 for Land Records Management System (LRMS) CAMA and LRMS Property Tax maintenance and support systems.
6. Approved purchase of three Ford Interceptor SUV’s from Fairmont Ford for $82,474 before trade allowance and $62,674 after trade allowance. Two other bids were received: Hinkley Chevrolet of Wells for $93,677.27 with no trade allowed and from Nelson Auto for $84,713.46 with no trade allowed.
7. Approved request of M. Durkee, J. Franzen, and D. Babcock to attend a one-day Trimble/Autodesk training in Bloomington.
8. Approved solid waste hauler licenses for Trash Man and Waste Management.
9. Approved a $12,149.55 SSTS loan to Kim and Kimbra Lau on Parcel No. 06.016.0800 in Dunbar Township.
10. Approved Resolution 13-CB-03 authorizing issuance, awarding sale, prescribing the form and details and providing for the payment of $485,000 general obligation refunding bonds, Series 2013A. Commissioners Groskreutz, Loveall, Roper, Warmka, and Young voted yes.
11. Jeff LaMont and Sheryl LaMont of Frost presented Quilts of Honor to Commissioner Tom Warmka and Veterans Services Officer David Hanson for their assistance with Veteran issues Jeff faced after his injury in the Iraqi War.
12. Approved payment bills totaling $170,388.56.
Discussion was held concerning the following:
1. Dale Foster of B&B Sanitation appeared during public comment.
2. S. Johnson met regarding planning and zoning business.
3. M. Gormley and S. Adams met regarding sheriff business.
4. B. Rabbe met regarding solid waste business.
5. J. McDonald met regarding public works business.
Complete minutes are on file in the Central Services Office.
The meeting was recessed to 9:00 a.m. February 19, 2013.
Greg Young, Chairman
John Thompson, Auditor/
February 25, 2013
NOTICE OF INTENT TO ENACT
The Faribault County Board of Commissioners will hold a Public Hearing on Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 10:00 AM in the Commissioners Room of the Faribault County Courthouse, 415 N. Main Street, Blue Earth, Minnesota to adopt the new Faribault County Pipeline Ordinance.
The purpose of this Pipeline Ordinance shall be to set forth a process to allow for the permitting of Pipelines, as defined herein, which will discharge into protected waters, to assure the health, safety and general welfare of the citizens of Faribault County.
The purposed ordinance is available to be reviewed in its entirely at the Faribault County Auditor’s Office, and at the Faribault County Planning and Zoning Office.
All interested parties are invited to attend.
Planning & Zoning
February 25, 2013
Deadline for Public Notices is Wednesday at 12:00 Noon for the next Mondays issue. All legal copy should be delivered to the office by noon Wednesday to insure its publication.
If you need to place a public notice legal please email your legal to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or mail notice to the Faribault County Register.